Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Makes 6 Servings (freezes well) YouTube How to
10 oz artichoke hearts frozen and chopped
10 oz fresh chopped spinach
4 oz cream cheese full fat
4 oz mayo full fat
1 cup parmesan separated (1/2 cups)
1 cup mozzarella separated (1/2 cups)
3 cloves garlic minced
2.5lbs chicken tenderloins
2 Tsp of Italian seasoning
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut chicken tenderloins into chunks and put into baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Then Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, in a small bowl mix together the spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, mayo, 1/2 cup parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Take chicken out of the oven after 15 minutes and cover chicken with spinach artichoke topping.
- Lower oven to 350F and bake for 20 minutes covered.
- After 20 minutes take out of the oven and sprinkle leftover 1/2 cup parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella over the top return to the oven uncovered.
- Turn oven to Low Broil and let the cheese melt. Enjoy!