Keto Cocoa Brownies (Journey2SlimJen) – Official MFP Entry
Makes: 12 Brownies
Nutrition per Serving (ea): 166 calories, 14 fat, 3 Net Carb, 4 Protein
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract;
8 tbsp butter, softened @kerrygold
4 oz softened cream cheese; I like Philadelphia
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa/cacao
3/4 cup swerve/sugar sub *OPTIONAL*
2 oz chocolate chips; I used ghirardelli dark cacao chips
(Optional: Top with choczero caramel before freezing/storing in fridge or add to mix)
1) Melt the cream cheese and butter together, stir until conbined.
2) Combine all dry ingredients and mix until combined.
3) Combine dry & wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Add in chocolate chips (if you use them) last.
4) Use an 8x8 or similar pan greased
5) Cook @ 300 for 25 to 30 mins, check them at 25 in the middle with a toothpick. (Makes 12)