FTC Disclaimer Required for all Influencers:
I am a content creator and an Amazon Influencer. I am also a partner or affiliate with multiple brands. I partner with brands to gain discounts and giveaways for my audience. The links posted throughout my website I may earn from by you making purchases or utilizing the codes for a discount for yourself.
- Jennifer @KetosisMom
Keto Tuscan Salmon
Makes 4 servings
1 fresh salmon filet (cut into 4 portions)
cherry tomatoes (I used about 1 cup)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup spinach/kale
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 cup onion (I used white onion)
minced ginger (I used about 1 tsp)
olive oil/coconut oil
2 tbsp butter
salt & pepper (i also used flavor god garlic lovers)
1) Season the salmon. Place the salmon face down (skin up) in greased (olive oil or coconut oil) skillet for approximately 6 mins. Flip and leave 2-3 mins on the skin side.
2) Remove salmon and set to the side
3) Add butter to the skillet. Then add chopped garlic, onions, and ginger. Saute until fragrant and lower heat from med to low.
4) Add in cut tomatoes. Cream. Parmesan. Spinach/Kale. Salt and Pepper to taste. Simmer approx 2 -3 mins.
5) Add Salmon back to the skillet and cook until done to your liking (I cooked on low heat about another 4 mins)
6) Top with fresh chopped basil. Remove and plate and top with fresh lemon.