272 Calories, 5 NET carbs, 24 Fat, 4 Protein
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
3 Cups Almond Flour
1 cup Coconut flour
16 tbsp Butter
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp salt
1 cup sour cream
1 sp vanilla extract
1.5 cups Swerve
1 tbsp Heavy cream
1 room temp egg
Optional: Raisins or Berries
1) Blend sour cream, baking soda, and vanilla extract together & egg in a small bowl
2) Mix flours, swerve, baking powder, tartar, and butter cup into 1/2 tbsp cubes into a large bowl. Knead ingredients together using hands.
3) Slowly mix in smaller bowl of ingredients and continue to knead until dough is uniform. Add in berries or raisins by hand slowly (optional).
4) Line a pan with foil and parchment paper sprayed with olive oil. And make 12 balls and place onto the pan. Lightly brush with heavy cream and sprinkle with Swerve.
5) Preheat over to 350F. Bake for 15 to 25 mins. Look for a Golden Brown color!
6) Remove from Oven and let sit for a min of 30 mins before serving or putting into containers to freeze.
* If frozen, heat in 30 sec intervals.
** top with clotted cream and strawberry jam