Mixer I used: https://amzn.to/3HQ2gnA
Slightly Larger Mixer: https://amzn.to/3cWBHih
(All links are Afiiliate Links)
6 - 8 egg whites (save the Yolk to make something else with later)
1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/4 - 1/2 Cup Confection Sugar Substitute
1 Cup Egg White Protein
Directions - You Tube Video
1) Add all ingredients (minus the egg white protein!) into a stand mixer and mix on high for 4 to 5 minutes until it looks like marshmallow fluff
2) Slowly add in egg white protein and mix on low until all fully combined
3) Spray a meatloaf pan with oil and pile the fluffy mix into the pan. You want it to pile over the top!
4) Bake on 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes
5) Once the full top has browned, remove from oven and let fully cool before slicing. This is important - let fully cool before slicing into slices.
Important!: Refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month.