Makes 4 medium pancakes
1) Slightly melt the butter and cream cheese cubes prior to adding to nutribullet mixer. Add to blender first so it does not stick to the blades on nutribullet lid mixer.
2) Add remaining ingredients (minus the syrup) to the mixer and blend until smooth. Let sit approx 2 mins before pouring into pan to cook.
3) heat 1 tbsp coconut or olive oil in pan on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan. It will bubble like a normal pancake when it is ready to flip (add blueberries, chocolate etc. any additional additives at the initial pour into the pan).
4) Flip cake and continue to cook approx 1 min. Remove and start another 1/4 of mixture. Continue until all 4 pancakes are made.
5) Top with full fat butter & low carb/no sugar syrup. Enjoy! .