- 8 Ounces Uncooked Elbow Macaroni, Great Low Carb Bread Co is what I use. Discount Here.
- 2 Cups Water OR Chicken Broth if you want a heartier taste
- 1 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, I use Flavor God
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Cayenne pepper (amount to your liking!)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- .5 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- .25 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 -1 Cup Milk/heavy cream
- You can also add Broccoli to this recipe.
Add the uncooked macaroni, chicken broth, butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the Instant Pot.
Place the lid on the pot and set to sealing. Cook on manual function, high pressure for 5 minutes. Then, do a quick release.
Stir in the cheeses and milk until smooth. You may need to do a saute for a few minutes to full melt. Season as necessary to taste.