FTC Disclaimer Required for all Influencers:
I am a content creator and an Amazon Influencer. I am also a partner or affiliate with multiple brands. I partner with brands to gain discounts and giveaways for my audience. The links posted throughout my website I may earn from by you making purchases or utilizing the codes for a discount for yourself.
- Jennifer @KetosisMom
Southern Keto Chicken Salad
Makes 4 servings (approx 1 cup each)
2 cans of chicken (in water)
1/2 cup mayo
1 juice of lemon
1 tbsp choczero maple syrup
1/4 cup chopped pecans
approx 16 dried cranberries
approx 10 grapes cut in 4ths
approx 1/6 of gala apple chopped in small pieces
Optional: Either of these will add additional Fat to the nutrition. Neither are included in the nutrition stats below.
- MCT unflavored oil approx 2 tbsp
- 1/2 Avocado mashed
1) Drain cans of chicken in water. Shred thicken pieces as much as possible.
2) Combine all ingredients in a bowl
3) Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hr prior to serving.
* Can be eaten alone in a bowl, on a low carb wrap/bread